Wednesday, November 16, 2011

EXILE haul ☆願いの塔ライブグッズ2011☆

Got this in the mail today. Bought the EXILE Live Tour 2011 Tower of Wish goods off their online shop (EXILE Tribes Station) via an agent. I haven't seen any previews of the goods anywhere so I was super excited to finally get to see them. /laughs/ Although I don't really know any EXILE fans in real life, I decided to post these pictures for my own entertainment in case there are fans out there looking for them.
ta-da! it's here!!
YAY!
everything I bought this time; muffler towel,
wristbands, phone straps, pamphlet, poster,
charity bracelet, eco bag (L), and also a free plastic eco bag

wristbands /left/ phonestraps /right/
big Eco bag
On to the item I look forward to the most...pamphlet!!

preview - HIRO
Akira
Takahiro
Nesmith
Keiji
Atsushi *kyaaaa~~!!* かっこいい!
Not going to post everybody /too many members/...but more Atsushi 'cause I'm bias. /laughs/
look at that smile!
aww ❤
And one more of Keiji 'cause i like him too XD
❤❤❤
Oh yeah and I bought a poster too! It's too big to hang in my room though...maybe when I move...
poster

YAY~ can't wait till I can bring it out.
 EXILEのみんなさん、頑張って!ずっと応援してるから(笑)
Want to see them live so badly (≧ヘ≦ ).....someday....


No comments:

Post a Comment