Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Negative Energy

Been having a lot of negative energy lately.
I feel like I have so many complaints and when something is bugging me, I can't move on until I let it out.
On the other hand, I feel extremely guilty when the matter is around someone I consider to be close with.
So then I began to wonder, have I done something wrong?
Have I made myself an ugly person, because as much as I hate to admit it, I was essentially gossiping?
Am I being hypocritical and judgemental?
I wouldn't want others to think badly of me after they hear my rants.
However,I can't take back what I've said (although it's not thaaaat bad),  so I can only strive to be a better and more forgiving person from now on. Afterall, I do understand that nobody is perfect.

Anyways, enough about that. Had an amazing chilled day with B.
We went to Leslie's Cafe for cheap but yummy lunch.
Then onto Cafe Princess for a drink and more chatting/blogging (Bella).
I ordered a coke float and when it came, it literally exploded like those baking soda&vinegar volcano projects. = ="
We ended up coming home to do our nails and more chilling and talking. LOL we talk so friggin' much! At like 10:30 ish we finally decided we need to get dinner, so we went to Owl's.

at Cafe Princess. Unimpressed bears are unimpressed.
Was trying to take a picture of Bella while she was blogging, but she said no.jpg
I love chilling with B because she's so chilled. and she gets me. (at least I hope)

---
Went to Guu Sakabar on Sunday. Food was amazing although I'm disappointed that their sushi ball dish is off the menu.

sweet frigging jesus... .jpg

It's hanami season soon and they changed their decor a bit.

桜が咲いた!
I'm obsessed with cherry blossom.

After dinner, drove KK home to get the lovely Mr. Brownie.

aww Mr. Brownie why you look so sad?

.... I think he was just sleepy.
Once again, we are thinking of going on a short trip in April.
Will the plan work out this time? heh we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment