Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's EXILE time!! Life is beautiful ♪

EXILE TRIBE TOWER OF WISH 2012 LIVE in SAPPORO.

IT. LASTED. FOR. FIVE. HOURS.

5 hours of awesomeness. And muscles. *nosebleed*

Atsushi's solo segment. I just....I can't even....ahhh it was orgasmic /laughs/
I'm so proud of myself for being able to understand everything he said during his MC. He talks really fast and I always find it hard to understand his talks. But not this time. This time I understood everything.

Also during 24Karats he took off his jacket, AND HAD NO SHIRT INSIDE (///口///)
From then on, throughout the whole song I was just looking staring at his half-naked body. His skin is smoother than my own #iwannatouch

The other performances and other performers were great too. Just not as great as my godly godly Atsushi. He fckin' cures my soul.

I wish E-Girl had more stage time though....and cut back on sandaime JSB. They had too much performance time. XD

Although I was only watching live broadcast in a movie theatre, I was really thankful to be given this chance. I feel so touched that I can see my beloved Atsushi on a huge screen, in real time. TwT"

Someday it will be the real thing ;) I HAVE to go to their live one day.


I <3 EXILE TRIBE.

I took time to do nice makeup today, but my fringe is getting too long and I don't know what to do with it =w=" I've booked hair appointment for Friday though, I can't wait to chop some hair off.

Rei (me) on pigg!
Since ameba pigg members can also watch the live broadcast online (requires a lot of credit though), they also started 'selling' EXILE TRIBE caps so I bought one, and I dressed my avatar in the 24karats outfit I got a while ago. I'm all ready to partyyy!!♪
July2012 had a really good start, and it's only gonna keep getting better!
This week I'm gonna try to go for eye exam, haircut;
next week my friends are coming from TO;
Then soon after it will be my epic KR-JP trip in which I get to see Angel, buy a shit load of goods from EXILE TRIBE STATION, KAPIBARASAN SHOP and RILAKKUMA SHOP.

I CAN'T WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment