Friday, December 30, 2011

What I will try to live by...

2012 will be here soon, and I'm pretty excited! 2011 wasn't too bad for me (at least relatively speaking), but I sure hope 2012 will be better!

Every year, I follow the tradition of setting New Years resolutions, but they most likely won't work out - I make them in January and then forget about them a month later. /fail/

People say goals should be SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely), but since that never worked out for me, I'm going to do it a little differently this year.

Instead of specific goals, I'm going to set some general guidelines that I want to live by. I have a feeling that I will be less likely to forget them and they will stay at the back of my mind when the time comes and I need to make better judgements.

So here we go!

Guidelines to live by in 2012
♡ Gain more (work) experiences; try my best in everything.
♡ Cherish those who are important to me, while remembering my feelings matter too.
♡ To become a better person, be able to empathize and help those in need.
♡ 自分のペースで成長します。

来年の願いは、
幸せの気持ちを忘れずに、
色んなステキな出会いをできますようにお願いします!

みんなさん、良いお年を!
ステキな2012を過ごしてください!

I hope I will always be thankful, and have a lot of wonderful encounters in 2012!
Happy New Years, and have a good year!

1 comment: