Well the title says 'favourite makeup products' but actually, they are more like my most frequently used products. There are some of my "favourites" in here no doubt, but there are also some favourites that I didn't include because I don't use them often - only on special occasions. On top of that, as I am a vain person, I also collect makeup that has a cute packaging. I'm thinking maybe I will do a separate post on those.
Anyways, on to my most frequently used makeup show-and-tell!
1.) Diamond Lash 小悪魔eye (部分用まつげ) [little devil eye part lashes]
- I don't always wear fake lashes but when I do, I like half lashes. /insert meme/
2.) Rohto Lycee eyedrop for contact users
3.) Canmake eyeshadow base
- my eye makeup stays all day with this primer
4.) Chantecaille face brush
- one word: fluffy!5.) Shu Uemura glow on blush (orange 55)
- an orangey coral blush
6.) Majolica Majorca cheek colour (PK333)
- wear this almost everyday, not all pinks work on my skin tone but this one works well. Like!
7.) Majolica Majorca trick-on eyeshadow (GR750)
- love the gold colour in this palette, I also like the navy and the mauvy pink colour.
8.) Maybelline baby lips (Asia version) - anti-oxidant berry
- it smells so good and makes my lips really smooth! But unlike the ones sold in America, they are lip balms with no colour.
9.) Revlon Colorburst lipstick (096 Petal)
- It simply enhances my natural lip colour.
10.) Kanebo Lavshuca dramatic memory rouge PK-3
- love the color and texture, it's a coral lipstick.
11.) Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 - Mango
- when my lips are really chapped, I use this and it moisturizes my lips very well. Mango is my favourite one.
12.) Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss - Mirth
- Holy grail product!!! I love the color and it's not sticky!!13.) Shu Uemura x Aya Takano collection - blush tint (miracle cherry)
- It's a bright red, gel consistency blush. It looks scary out of the tube but when it's blended out, it's a natural flush of color on the cheeks. I admit I bought it mainly because of the packaging, but the product itself is really amazing!
14.) yellow + white circular jar = yuzu flavor lip cream from Kyoto
- I use it when my lips are in good conditions (ie. not chapped), it keeps my lips moisturized but it does not sooth chapped lips. I love Yuzu so I love using it ^^
15.) circular jar with red rim = Palgantong Makeup Thetrical Powder (face powder) - pearl beige
- I just bought it spontaneously but surprisingly it works quite well! It has a little bit of shimmer in it but it doesn't make your face look oily/shiny.
beside the blush tint:
1.) Fairydrops platinum mascara - film type
- I don't use mascara very often but this one is the best one I've tried.
2.) Dollywink liquid eyeliner (deep black)
- really waterproof, and easy to apply. cute packaging. /love/
3.) Urbay Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil (perversion - new matte black)
- newly purchased. I needed a new pencil eyeliner and I saw this in store. I swatched it on my hand and it's blacker and more waterproof than Zero (original matte black from UB)! I've worn it a few times since I got it and I'm loving it so far. It haven't smudged on me yet.
4.) Kiss Me Heavy Rotation coloring eyebrow (03 ash brown)
- I have naturally thick brows so I lighten them up to make me look less angry and manly LOL
5.) Stila perfecting concealer (shade e)
- pretty good coverage. I tap it on my fingertips a few times to make it less 'wet' and apply them on my blemishes. A little goes a long way!
6.) DHC velvet skin coat (makeup base)
- It smoothes out my pores - my problem area is around the nose. What's more, it also controls oil very well. Perfect for T-zone!7.) Laneige Snow BB cream (No.2 Natural)
- My favourite BB cream. Love the colour and the consistency. Most days I wear this BB cream and some concealer as my face routine. I'm on my second tube and I'm running out!
8.) The Balm - Time balm foundation - light/medium
- I sometimes wet a sponge and use it as foundations (when I feel like I want a change from the Laneige BB cream), but on most days I just use it as a concealer with my fingers. I also bring it out for touch up as I can easily apply with my fingers.
9.) Rockstar stardust weightless matte powder
- It's really quick - I put some in my hair and ruffle it a bit and voila! volumized hair!
My fav. cosmetic product is one day Acuvue define contact lens. They make my irises a little bit bigger without making me look like an alien. I've tried it in black, brown and black with golden specks, and I actually like them all.Woods' ONE DAY Delight Max 2 are also great color lens. They come in different color like hazel, green, blue, violet, and gray. I own the hazel, blue and gray ones. I feel that these one day color contacts enhances my eyes but they are much safer and more comfortable than typical circle lens. At least I know they are from reputable companies.
That's it for my little show & tell :)