Monday, February 27, 2012

Forever21 Haul

I don't usually shop at Forever 21. I only have 2-3 shirts from there and some random accessories here and there. However, I recently went on their site and found some things that I really like! Since my order qualifies for free shipping, I decided to give it a shot.
My order came in two days, and I was pretty excited about the stuff I got.
I got a lot of black and silver accessories, and some leopard print stuff. I don't know why I've reverted back to that kind of style (I had a kind of phase before), but it's all good - I think that "phase" matured. #megusta #ihavenoshame
I like to play around with my style all the time hehe.


I also bought a cream color faux leather jacket ^^", which is something different in my wardrobe... Mostly because it's hard for me to find one that fits haha.

1 comment:

  1. that's the jacket i said i liked when you wore it!~~

    ReplyDelete